December 6, 2021
Emergi Liberia is looking for female drivers who would like to be part of the Emergi energy transition by becoming the first female electric kekeh drivers in Liberia!
Emergi is a renewable energy technology start-up. We are launching our e-mobility services in Liberia and are importing the first e-kekehs to Monrovia!
We are now looking for fantastic female drivers of all ages that are motivated with a practical and proactive mindset.
- Do you have an affinity for driving (and ideally your driver’s license)?
- Do you love giving customers a good experience?
- Do you want to be a part of a brand new initiative for solar energy in Liberia?
- Do you want to have great colleagues and work in a great team?
As part of our international team, you will participate in our support and training programme.
Main tasks & responsibilities of the driver:
- Transport clients and/or packages to and from destination
- Be time-sensitive, friendly and provide great customer care
- Monitor the e-kekeh and assist the engineering team in maintenance
- Support the Emergi team with the app and service development
- Be proactive and organized
- Be tech-savvy and comfortable with using apps
- Be able to work independently as well as work in a team
- Be friendly and professional
- Have good communication and social skills
- Flexible working hours
- Driver lease contract
- International working environment and valuable contacts
- A practical experience where you can have a real impact on a completely new product in Liberia!
- A company where you can make a difference